- Only authorized content from the website may be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, unless the original websites and other web pages are marked with Creative Commons (CC) or other copyright authorization. Downloading data from this site is available under express consent and should not be allowed to exceed any fair use of copyright law provisions relating to public dissemination or other public uses. When using data within the provision of fair use, the source and author should be specified.
- Commercial organizations without written consent from the copyright holders should not reproduce any content of this website in any form; this includes distribution, public transmission, public broadcast, or publication of the website content.
- This website’s content, text, images, audio and video, software, and applications are copyrighted unless otherwise indicated. The Taiwan e-learning & Digital Archives Program (TELDAP) has been issued intellectual property right or license for authorized use; all contents are subject to the copyright protection of the Republic of China copyright laws and other intellectual property regulations.
- In respect to intellectual property rights, this site will provide citations, links, and information about content holders for users to contact directly.
- This site connects by hyper link from outside the copyright site to the original construction or maintenance of all units.
- Any individuals or non-commercial sites are free to hyperlink to this site, using the suggested listing logo.